We now have a new Cobalt Grey in stock for colored BCG's
Whether you’re a Manufacturer searching for surface-engineering solutions, or a shooter interested in a new levels of performance, reliability and great looks, WMD is THE source. WMD Guns has an expert Team of engineers, platers, shooters and gunsmiths to handle all of your needs.
WMD Guns applies specialized coatings to firearm parts—improving reliability, guarding against wear, moisture, and corrosion, simplifying cleaning and maintenance, and extending service life of the firearms. In fact, WMD Guns is the only firearms company to offer “NiB-X®” Nickel Boron, “Nitromet®” Salt Bath Nitrocarburizing, Electroless Nickel Teflon, Electroless Nickel with Boron Nitride, Electroless Nickel, and ceramic coatings (decorative topcoat color options) all from one expert source. This full spectrum of technologies allow us to tailor custom firearms’ coating solutions for OEMs, distributors, dealers, and consumers.
You can deploy our remarkable technology in three ways:
- order our field-proven, coated components and part kits for AR-15/M4/M16 and other platforms;
- choose one of our NiB-X/Nitromet-coated firearms;*
- send us your firearm parts for coating and customization.
If you're a manufacturer or distributor, be sure to contact us about high-volume coating services and special-edition firearms.
* Online firearm and lower-receiver purchases are subject to all state, local, and federal laws, and must be delivered to a current FFL holder.
There is NO substitute for NiB-X – Extreme Coating, Expert engineering, Excellent Team
WMD is the industry's leading source for high-performance Nickel Boron coatings. But beware: there are imitators out there, and not all Nickel Boron coatings are equal. Many imitators are substituting cheap Nickel Boron Nitride, which fails to deliver performance levels anywhere near NiB-X.
Look for NiB-X on your products to ensure you are getting Nickel Boron technology that:
- is lead-free
- conforms to industry standard ASTM 2433C Type I
- has an as-plated hardness of above Rc=70
- is coated by an aerospace-certified facility
- provides Boron content above 4%